Tetra Ethyl Ammonium Tetrafluoroborate
Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited manufactures TETRA ETHYL AMMONIUM TETRAFLUOROBORATE and the prices range from 100 INR/Kilogram to 1000 INR/Kilogram, depending upon the quality desired. We can undertake custom order too. The product details are given below:
The minimum order quantity is 100 kilograms and monthly supply ability is 1000 kilograms.
- Application: Industrial
- CAS No: 429-06-1
- HS Code: 2923 90 00
- Usage: Scientific research and development, use in electrolyte application
- Properties: Physical State: Solid Appearance: White Molecular Formula: C8 H20 NBF4 Molecular Weight: 217.06
- Molecular Weight: 217.06
- Exact Mass: 217.1624925
- Molecular Formula: C8H20BF4N
- Preferred IUPAC Name: tetraethylazanium;tetrafluoroborate
- Physical Description: White crystalline powder; Hygroscopic
- Sensitivity: Hygroscopic
- Melting Point:: 370 degree centigrade to 380 degree centigrade (decomposition)
- Solubility Soluble in water, alcohol and acetonitrile.
- Monoisotopic Mass: 217.1624925
- Compound Is Canonicalized: Yes
- Percent Purity: 99%
- Delivery Time: 1 Week
- Main Domestic Market: All India
Tetra Ethyl Ammonium Tetrafluoroborate (TEABF4) is well known for its hygroscopic nature. This chemical serves as an effective phase transfer catalyst during organic synthesis procedure. As a suitable electrolyte additive, this chemical is used during capillary electrophoretic separation of polyphenols. It easily dissolves in water, alcohol and acetonitrile. It can not integrate with any strong oxidizing factor. Long shelf life, accurate formulation and stable chemical attributes are the key aspects of this chemical.
Key Facts of Tetra Ethyl Ammonium Tetrafluoroborate:
- It is also referred as tetraethylazanium tetrafluoroborate, tetraethylammoniumtetrafluoroborate and tetraethyl ammonium tetrafluoroborate.
- Various tetrabutylammonium salts can also be prepared in aqueous solutions using this compound.
- Poly(thiophenes) are synthesized with it.
- It has Hygroscopic sensitivity.