Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited manufactures CETRIMIDE and the prices range from 100 INR/Kilogram to 1000 INR/Kilogram, depending upon the quality desired. We can undertake custom order too. The product details are given below:
The minimum order quantity is 100 kilograms and monthly supply ability is 1000 kilograms.
- Application: Industrial
- CAS No: 1119-97-7
- Usage: Bacteriocide; disinfectant; algicide; preservative and active ingredient in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries and laboratory reagent.
- HS Code: 2923 90 00
- Properties: Physical State: Crystalline powder Color: white Odor: weak odor pH: 5 – 7 (10 g/l water 20C) Vapor Pressure: Negligible Evaporation Rate: Negligible Freezing/Melting Point: 250 deg C (dec) Solubility in water: 13 g/l water (20 C) Molecular Formula: C19H42BrN Molecular Weight: 364.45
- Molecular Formula: C17H38BrN
- Molecular Weight: 336.4
- Preferred IUPAC Name: trimethyl(tetradecyl)azanium;bromide
- Physical Description: Solid
- Delivery Time: 1 Week
- Main Domestic Market: All India
We are a renowned cetrimide (CTMD) manufacturer. It is a chemically known as alkyl-tri-methyl-ammonium bromide. It belongs to the class of quaternary ammonium compounds that is commonly used in medical applications for the cleaning of roadside accident wounds. Due to its excellent antiseptic properties it can also be used for the production of topical formulations and dental treatment solutions. Buy this product from us as per your demands at a low price range.
Key Facts of Cetrimide:
- It works as a disinfectant and antiseptic.
- It is therefore used in medicinal spray, gel and cream.
- It can also be used to treat skin disorders
- It can also be applied to minor burns.
- It may cause side effects, such as redness, burning sensation and rash.