Ethyl Triphenyl Phosphonium Iodide
Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited manufactures ETHYL TRIPHENYL PHOSPHONIUM IODIDE and the prices range from 100 INR/Kilogram to 1000 INR/Kilogram, depending upon the quality desired. We can undertake custom order too. The product details are given below:
The minimum order quantity is 100 kilograms and monthly supply ability is 1000 kilograms.
- CAS No: 4736-60-1
- HS Code: 2923 90 00
- Application: Industrial
- Properties: Physical State: Solid Powder Appearance: Off-white Odor: Odorless Odor Melting Point/Range: 164 – 170 C / 327.2 – 338 F Molecular Weight: 418.26 Weight %: 98 % to 100 % Molecular Weight: 418.26
- Usage epoxy resins and thermosetting powder coatings
- Molecular Weight: 418.2
- Molecular Formula: C20H20IP
- PubChem CID: 78474
- Preferred IUPAC Name: ethyl(triphenyl)phosphanium;iodide
- Physical Description: Dry Powder
- Appearance: White to Almost white powder to crystal
- Melting Point: 170 degree centigrade
- Synonym: ethyl triphenyl phosphanium iodide, ethyl triphenyl phosphonium iodide, ethyl triphenylphosphonium iodide, ethyltriphenylphosphanium iodide
- Delivery Time: 1 Week
- Main Domestic Market: All India
Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited is one of the renowned Ethyl Triphenyl Phosphonium Iodide (ETPPI) manufacturer that is commonly used for the synthesis of diarylmethine derivatives and phosphonium salts. It can also be used as an efficient catalyst for N,N-dimethylation. This compound is highly corrosive in nature. It has a chemical formula of C20H20IP with an average molar mass of 418.2 grams per mol. Buy this product from us at a reasonable and low price range.
Key Facts of Ethyl Triphenyl Phosphonium Iodide:
- It is also known by other names, such as ETPPI and Phenylphosphonium ethyl iodide.
- It mainly comes in powder form.
- It works as a catalyst in several processes.
- It is also used as a reactant that is involved in asymmetric hydrogenation.
- It is supplied in glass bottles.