Tetra Butyl Ammonium Fluoride Trihydrate
Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited manufactures TETRA BUTYL AMMONIUM FLUORIDE TRIHYDRATE and the prices range from 100 INR/Kilogram to 1000 INR/Kilogram, depending upon the quality desired. We can undertake custom order too. The product details are given below:
The minimum order quantity is 100 kilograms and monthly supply ability is 1000 kilograms.
- CAS No: 87749-50-6
- PubChem CID: 11726816
- EC Number: 207-057-2
- Properties: Molecular weight: 315.51 g/mol Appearance Form: crystalline Colour: beigelight yellow
- Molecular Weight: 315.51
- Product Type: Laboratory chemicals
- Molecular Formula: C16H42FNO3
- Preferred IUPAC Name: tetrabutylazanium;fluoride;trihydrate
- Assay Percent Range:: 99%
- Color:: White to Yellow
- Synonym tetrabutylammonium fluoride trihydrate, tetra-n-butylammonium fluoride trihydrate, tetrabutylazanium fluoride trihydrate, tetrabutylammonium trihydrate fluoride, tetrabutylammonium ion trihydrate fluoride
- Payment Terms: Cash in Advance (CA)
- Delivery Time: 1 Week
- Main Domestic Market: All India
Tetra Butyl Ammonium Fluoride Trihydrate (TBAF) is a laboratory grade chemical that is available in purest form with purity of up to 99 percent. It is commonly used in applications such as preparation of deprotecting agents, synthesis of lipophilic peprides during DNA transfections, and many more. The offered product can be supplied to our customers as per their demands with a supply ability of 30 kilograms per month.
Key Facts of Tetra Butyl Ammonium Fluoride Trihydrate:
- It is also referred as TBAF.
- Available in the form of crystals, it finds its use in several reactions.
- Some of the reactions in which it is used are aldol-type condensation, ring-opening and Michael-type.
- Using calcium carbide in aqueous N,N-dimethylacetamide, quinolines and isoquinolines can be ethynylated.
- It is supplied in poly bottles of different sizes.