Tetra Butyl Ammonium Iodide
Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited manufactures TETRA BUTYL AMMONIUM IODIDE and the prices range from 100 INR/Kilogram to 1000 INR/Kilogram, depending upon the quality desired. We can undertake custom order too. The product details are given below:
The minimum order quantity is 100 kilograms and monthly supply ability is 1000 kilograms.
- CAS No: 32503-27-8
- PubChem CID: 94433
- Properties: Appearance Form: solid Colour: white Formula: C16H37NO4S Molecular weight: 339.53 g/mol CAS-No.: 32503-27-8 EC-No.: 251-068-5
- Molecular Weight: 339.5
- Product Type: Laboratory chemicals
- Molecular Formula: C16H37NO4S
- Preferred IUPAC Name: hydrogen sulfate;tetrabutylazanium
- Solubility In Water: Soluble
- Physical Description: White crystalline powder
- Purity(Neutralization titration): min. 98.0 %
- Melting Point: 173 degree centigrade
- Delivery Time: 1 Week
- Main Domestic Market: All India
Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited is a Gujarat, India-based manufacturer of top-quality Tetra Butyl Ammonium Hydrogen Sulphate (TBHS) that physically appears as a white colored compound that remains solid at a temperature of 20 degrees Celsius. It has a chemical formula of C16H37NO4S with a molecular weight of 339.54 grams per mol. This hygroscopic compound can be used as a catalyst during the synthesis of glycosyl 1,4-dihydropyridines. This product availed by us can be supplied to our customers in large volumes within sealed packages.
Key Facts of Tetra Butyl Ammonium Iodide:
- It can be used to prepare alternating polyketones and propionic acid.
- It can be used as a solvent, ion-pairing agent, cocatalyst and catalyst.
- Tetrabutylammonium bisulfate can be supplied in poly bottles of desired sizes.