Tetra Methyl Ammonium Chloride
Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited manufactures TETRA METHYL AMMONIUM CHLORIDE and the prices range from 100 INR/Kilogram to 1000 INR/Kilogram, depending upon the quality desired. We can undertake custom order too. The product details are given below:
The minimum order quantity is 100 kilograms and monthly supply ability is 1000 kilograms.
- CAS No: 75-57-0
- EC Number: 200-880-8
- Properties: Appearance Form: crystalline Colour: white Molecular weight: 109,60 g/mo pH 6,0 – 8,0 at 100 g/l at 20 C
- Appearance: White solid
- Molar Mass: 109.6 g/mol
- Product Type: Laboratory chemicals
- Formula: C4H12NCl
- pH value: 6 – 8 (100 g/l, H2O, 20 degree centigrade)
- Solubility In Water: Soluble in water and methanol. Slightly soluble in ethanol. Insoluble in ether, benzene, chloroform
- Classification: Quaternary ammonium cation
- Assay: 98%
- Melting Point: 425 degree centigrade
- Density: 1.17 g/cm3
- Delivery Time: 1 Week
- Main Domestic Market: All India
Tetra Methyl Ammonium Chloride (TMAC) is a hygroscopic colorless compound that belongs to the class of quaternary ammonium salts. It shows good solubility in water and various polar solvents. It is commonly used as a chemical reagent during the hydrofracking chemical process. The compound physically appears as a white colored crystal with a density of 1.17 grams per cubic centimeters. Buy this product from us with a minimum order quantity of 25 kilograms.
Key Facts of Tetra Methyl Ammonium Chloride:
- It dissolves in water and polar organic solvents.
- This chemical is used in many industries as a chemical reagent.
- It is also used in labs in synthetic chemical applications.
- Trimethylamine and methyl chloride can be reacted to produce Tetramethylammonium chloride.