Tetra Ethyl Ammonium Bromide
Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited manufactures TETRA ETHYL AMMONIUM BROMIDE and the prices range from 100 INR/Kilogram to 1000 INR/Kilogram, depending upon the quality desired. We can undertake custom order too. The product details are given below:
The minimum order quantity is 100 kilograms and monthly supply ability is 1000 kilograms.
- Application: Industrial
- CAS No: 71-91-0
- Properties: Physical State: Powder Solid Appearance Light cream odor Odorless Molecular Weight: 210.0507
- Molar Mass: 210.16 g/mol
- Product Type: Laboratory chemicals
- Formula: C8H2ONBr
- Preferred IUPAC Name: NN,N-Tnethylethanaminium bromide
- Density: 14 g/cm3
- Solubility In Water: Soluble
- Assay: 98%
- Melting Point: 286 degree centigrade
- pH: 6.5 (100 g/L)
- Form: Crystalline
- Supply Ability : 1000 Kilograms Per Month
- Payment Terms: Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Delivery Time: 1 Week
- Packaging Details: Domestic & Export
- Main Domestic Market: All India
Tetra Ethyl Ammonium Bromide (TEAB) is well known for its multi purpose roles. It is utilizes as an effective phase transfer catalyst. Known for its stable chemical attributes, this chemical is required in organic chemical synthesis procedure. As suitable source of teraerhylammonium ions, this chemical is required in physiological as well as in pharmacological studies. It is hygroscopic by nature and it easily dilutes in water. It has mild smell and it is offered in around 98% pure form.
Key Facts of Tetra Ethyl Ammonium Bromide:
- The other names by which this compound is known are TEAB and TEA bromide.
- It can be used in the process of hydrothermal crystallization to synthesize zeolite beta.
- It plays a role in forming thioesters for oxidative coupling of aldehydes/alcohols together with thiophenols/disulfides.
- It is recommended to use protective equipment as it is toxic.
- It is supplied in poly bottles.